Detailed Product Description
SG1 are unique sunglasses that can be transformed into sports goggles that float for watersports activities.
Our sunglasses provide military grade impact protection and are ideal for triathletes, cyclists, runners, kitesurfers, to do standup paddleboarding or some crossfit sessions.
Invented by GYST a US company.
- RX available, email us for more info. [ email@example.com ]
- In active sports configuration (i.e: with foam gasket attached)
the SG1 floats so you don't lose it during water sports activities.
- Ultimate anti-vibration [UAV] system: removable
temples can be replaced by an elastic strap transforming your glasses
into sports goggles to avoid interference with helmet and eliminate
- Photochromic PC lenses cat.1-cat.3 (darker in the light and more clear in the shade)
- Removable foam-padded gasket: improves solar and dust protection
- PC lenses provide military grade impact protection (2.2mm)
- Fog-off ™: anti-fog treatment
- 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Nylon 606 frame: resistant and flexible
- Soft rubber pads on temple tips: for more grip and comfort
- Designed to provide military-grade impact protection, GYST sunglasses are for athletes not “missing in action"
- Designed by French/American designer Dom ARIS the
GYST line is the ultimate multisport sunglasses collection combining
practicality and style
What will you find in the box:
Sunglasses + facial gasket + elastic strap + cleaning cloth+ zippered EVA case